Monday, January 10, 2005

What's a blog?

Three (!) people have asked me this now. Well for your benefit: a blog is therapy. A blog is somewhere where you can indulge your voyeuristic tendencies (as a blog reader) and let your innermost secrets hang out for the world to read, if you so choose (as a blogger).

"Blog" is short for "weblog" - sort of like an online journal that you can share with your friends so they can see what you're up to. It's an easy way to stay in touch with people from all over the world.

Clever? I think so. Seeing that I am pathologically bad at returning or writing emails (usually), this is the ready made excuse for me. So if you want to stay in touch, leave lots and lots of comments. Or talk to me on Messenger. Either AOL or MSN. Yes I know I know - MSN and Mac don't really go together but that's where my biggest buddy list is. And Trillian is not available for Mac download (yet). Do something about it Alyn! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home