Sunday, April 30, 2006

Alive again!

Well I sat the exam. I wrote something to each question, so I think I passed. Now I can live again.

Life has been pretty crazy this past week. Amongst all the exam revision, I managed to have to lead Morning Prayer on Tuesday. I didn't realise until then how much I don't like doing things upfront. Ugh. So on Monday night I got my knickers all in a twist and decided that this wasn't the job for me at all.

Then a good friend (you know who you are!) prayed for me and, amongst a lovely, long, meaningful prayer, said the words 'Lord we trust you', and I didn't hear anything else. I heard that and thought 'yes, actually. I've done my bit. I prayed and prepared. If it all goes belly up now, it's not my fault but His'.

Totally calmed me down, and I managed to get a good night's sleep. I was still a bit nervous the next morning, but not stomach churningly so. We had a good morning prayer and God turned up (and I think He enjoyed it too...) so it's all good!

1 Comments:

At 4:03 pm, Blogger Ciera said...

good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home