Saturday, August 20, 2005

It's sinking in

....slooooowly.

So in four weeks' time I'll be moving into college. Click here to see what kind of college I'm going to and what kind of stuff I'll be doing for the next three years.

Now for packing, filling in (yet more) forms, winding up my job, saying good-bye etc.

I think at the moment I'm at the stage where I'm thinking "Oh dear what have I done?"

I'd like to stay in my nice safe job, with my nice safe church (and my nice safe God?) in a nice, known, comfortable environment...ok ok I think I get the message. It's not meant to be safe is it?

“Ooh,” said Susan, “I thought he was a man. Is he-quite safe? I shall feel rather nervous about meeting a lion.”
“That you will, dearie, and make no mistake,” said Mrs. Beaver, “if there’s anyone who can appear before Aslan without their knees knocking, they’re either braver than most or else silly.”
“Then he isn’t safe?” said Lucy.
“Safe?” said Mr. Beaver, “don’t you hear what Mrs. Beaver tells you? Who said anything about safe? ‘Course he isn’t safe. But he’s good. He’s the King, I tell you.”

(from: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe; C.S. Lewis)

'Nuff said.

1 Comments:

At 7:30 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting Kat! I'm so excited for you! Yeah, I know what you mean. God has been showing me a dream that would take me waaay forward too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home