Thursday, July 06, 2006

Day Whatever

Lost count. It's Wednesday that's all I know.

I went shopping today in American Eagle and bought loads of cool (cheap) clothes. Cheap as in not much money, not cheap as in ... cheap.

Other than that I've been busy connecting with people, hearing their stories and getting an overall feel for the place. The Pastors and Leaders conference started today, but I skipped the evening session because I decided to go to the International House of PANCAKES instead. Confusingly, I had a burger, but I had pancakes as a side. You get pancakes with everything there. I wonder - would you get pancakes as a side if you ordered pancakes as a main??

1 Comments:

At 7:52 pm, Blogger Ciera said...

I know that feeling of not knowing what day it is...but that's because I'm working nightshift now...

Pancakes with everything? Bit much for me...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home