Monday, August 14, 2006

About me

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Kat
Birthday:November
Birthplace:Dinslaken
Current Location:Nottingham
Eye Color:Blue
Hair Color:Gold
Height:5'8"
Right Handed orLeft Handed:right
The Shoes You Wore Today:Brown Suede Trainers
Your Weakness:Chocolate
Your Fears:Not being liked
Your Perfect Pizza:Pepperoni - or Olive and Mushroom
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:That's for me to know and for you not to find out
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:lol
Thoughts First Waking Up:uggghhh...
Your Best Physical Feature:My eyes
Your Bedtime:Midnight
Your Most Missed Memory:??? If it was missed it wouldn't be a memory, surely??
Pepsi or Coke:Diet Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King:Burger King
Single or Group Dates:Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Nestea
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee:Cappu
Do you Smoke:No
Do you Swear:Not often
Do you Sing:I warble
Do you Shower Daily:Yes
Have you Been in Love:Yes
Do you want to go to College:Am at college...again
Do you want to get Married:Yes
Do you believe in yourself:Yes - but I believe in God more
Do you get Motion Sickness:Only if I read
Do you think you are Attractive:Kinda
Are you a Health Freak:No
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes
Do you like Thunderstorms:Yes and No
Do you play an Instrument:Badly
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Yes
In the past month have you Smoked:No
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:Yes!!
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:No - ew!
In the past month have you been on Stage:Yes
In the past month have you been Dumped:No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:No - sadly
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:No
Ever been called a Tease:Does Hussy count?
Ever been Beaten up:Once when I was 12 by the neighbourhood bully
Ever Shoplifted:A grape once in Spain from a display in front of the supermarket
How do you want to Die:Preaching
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:Whatever God wants me to be
What country would you most like to Visit:Dunno
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Brown
Favourite Hair Color:Dark
Short or Long Hair:Short
Height:Taller than me
Weight:Not too much but not too little either...
Best Clothing Style:Casual smart
Number of Drugs I have taken:None - unless you count chocolate
Number of CDs I own:1562 songs in my iTunes Library
Number of Piercings:4 (2 in each ear)
Number of Tattoos:none
Number of things in my Past I Regret:Not too many

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

1 Comments:

At 3:14 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

It all looks pretty truthful to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home