Saturday, December 10, 2005

Guess where...

...I went yesterday. And to give you a clue:


Yes - this was courtesy of the fabulous Mike. He took a friend of mine and myself to Bradford, fed us Pizza, and then we went to see Delirious - first concert of the "Paint the Town" tour. The album (Mission Bell) is fantastic - I can recommend it.

So let's hear it for Mike - I had a fantastic time all thanks to him!

It was also hilarious. We got there with enough time spare to walk into Bradford for some food. In the process of finding somewhere to eat, Mike chatted up two police women and two party goers (girls of course). As he was busy flirting, he didn't listen to the directions. I thought he had, so I wasn't listening either. However, we found the Italian place anyway. We had Pizza and left in order to get back to Abundant Life Church in time for the concert. We just made it - the supporting act was already going. Delirious did a great job, the place was heaving (2,500 people, I believe) and God was there too. I think He had a great time, as well.

5 Comments:

At 4:43 pm, Blogger Ciera said...

Aw! You got to see Delirious in concert? Way cool. I'm jealous, though...but I'll get over it!!!

 
At 7:01 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Aha great stuff.

 
At 2:09 pm, Blogger Lee said...

I was at the concert too!!
Aw, if only I'd known you'd be there too. But then I didn't have a fancy pants pass like you, so you probably didn't mingle with the likes of me!
Delirious were greast, but I wish they'd done a few more of their older songs, I didn't really know their new ones.

 
At 9:19 pm, Blogger Kat said...

Oh noooooo Lee!!!

Sorry - if only I had known. I'd have loved to have met Sarah, too. :-( Bummer.

 
At 12:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This Mike fellow, sound like a great chap.

Mad Dog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home