Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Cowboys and Indians

Where to get a cowboy's (cowgirl's?) outfit from? My placement church is running a holiday club and my first day on placement (Friday) is the last day at Holiday club - and dressing up day. I need at least a hat!! And a neckerchief. Or however that's called.

I'm looking forward to starting. Although it hasn't been a long summer break, I'm kind of keen on getting stuck into stuff again. I'm leading on the 10th and preaching on the 17th of September! Whaaa! :-)

1 Comments:

At 11:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

catch a dove, pick a feather, use your 80's-memorial-metal-mascara, let the dove fly, use your ikea patch rug as cape and voila, express yourself :)

and next time we'll tinker a nice space dye vest with stuff from your bathroom ;)

good luck with da kids ... :)

take care

alex

 

Post a Comment

<< Home