Monday, August 21, 2006

If you want something done...

...ask a busy person.

I am starting to understand that saying. I spent these last two weeks with not much on the agenda, just random social things and writing my CTP placement report. And I feel like I've achieved naff-all. I've managed to write 1,800 words of 6,000, but somehow time is running away with me.

I'm starting to realise that I'm a person that thrives on structure. And I can't self-impose structure very well. So now I've got 10 days left to finish my report (doable) and then I start parish placement, which should at least give me some kind of structure. And then college starts again, which *definitely* will give me my structure back. I'm kind of looking forward to it.

2 Comments:

At 8:31 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I guess most of us get the feeling that we're not getting things done quickly enough. But don't beat yourself up about this, I think you get things done far more than most people - just look at what you've achieved in the last two years! God Bless

 
At 10:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I remember that assignment...!

Praying for inspiration for you :-)

H x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home