Thursday, November 16, 2006

...can't think of a creative title

Well the manic period is over - we had five weeks of four modules instead of two, one and a half days a week in placement, as well as loads of practical teamwork. No wonder I haven't updated this blog!

We have now moved into a new half term - this term's modules are Biblical Studies in Mark and John (Markus und Johannes fuer euch deutsche Leser!) and Philosophy...probably going to prove to be interesting. But thankfully less stressy than last half term.

My baptism visits were interesting as well - I have been doing them over the last three weeks. It's been amazing really to watch their journey. By the last meeting they were talking quite confidently about the fact that reading Acts 2 made them understand repentance and the role of the Holy Spirit a lot better! Of course they still don't really get the whole story of the 'Christian thing' I think - but then who would in 3 times one hour sessions?

Well at the moment I'm ill - the tummy bug that's making the rounds here at college has struck. So I'm lying on my sofa and am feeling sorry for myself. But this cheered me up:

1 Comments:

At 9:21 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I can't blame you for the tummy bug that I've got. I hope that you're better now. It's good to know that you're finding the course hard 'cos you wouldn't want it easy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home