Monday, September 26, 2005

Information overload

Argh. Well after today, I am well and truly introducted (is that a word?). I know all about housekeeping, signing in for meals (that's a nightmare!) and course requirements. I had my first small group meeting and my course group meeting. We also had a communion service this morning with a great talk by Christina Baxter. All in a day's work.

Oh and I do NOT have to do Greek. It's not compulsory any more. But I decided I'm going to do it anyway. Because it's non-assessed, and sounds like fun ('saddo!' I hear you shout!).

So the first day is over. It still feels like a bit of a dream. Actually, it feels very much like a dream. Yesterday evening I went to Trent Vineyard to their evening service - the worship was fantastic, the sermon was decidedly too long. But I left there feeling I'm leaving all that behind, and it felt really sad. CofE and charismatic worship seemed mutually exclusive. However, this morning, the worship could rival Trent any day, and the sermon was *much* better! So there's hope yet, and God is faithful.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boo!

George x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home