Friday, September 16, 2005

The Lean Mean Fat Reducing Grilling Machine

Oh yes baby, you are looking at the proud owner of a Baby George. I'm told it's an essential for students (and I wanted one for a while...). So now I'll live ultra-healthily (yeah right).

In other news, I am nearly totally packed up. All my clothes are in black bin liners to my mum's horror, but it's easier to pack the car like that. Despite that, I think I won't be able to fit it all in in one go, so it's just as well that I'm going to come back in two weeks to go to my friend Clair's wedding.

Now all I need to do is actually *GO* :-)

2 Comments:

At 11:30 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Kat! I have the machine too and love it. Great for chicken and burgers. :)

 
At 6:19 pm, Blogger Kat said...

Of course not as cheap as yours! I bought it in Robert Dyas (50% off) but it was still £15. Never mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home