Saturday, January 29, 2005

Whoa

I just re-read my post from Wednesday, and it sounds really depressive. The truth is it wasn't so much depressive, it just hit home. People do seem to resent others "wanting to fly" and it is easier to live in the dark than finding out if you're sighted or you're blind. Because then you have to take responsibility for how and who you are, which is probably harder than saying "I can't do this, because I live in the dark".

Well I lived in a constant "I don't have any friends, noone loves me and I think I'll go and eat worms" kind of attitude since before Christmas and it seems like I am finally snapping out of it. Hoorah for that. And Hoorah for God. Because at least he didn't get fed up at my constant whining. I learnt a lot through this period, not least that God is there, no matter what (obvious? Maybe, but the head-to-heart distance still IS the longest in the world) and that my true friends are also there no matter what. So to all my true friends: thank you and I love you!

1 Comments:

At 1:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spread your wings and fly! God will carry you on the wings of eagles. Let no-one stop you.

Oh and I second Megan's comment. And anyway worms taste horrid ;)


Paul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home