Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Valentine's Day

By God's grace, I forgot that it *was* Valentine's day - so I survived without feeling lonely. And yesterday I had a great date, the most fantastic date I had in a long time - - - with Jesus!!

I found the following on a website, which accurately describes how I feel when I'm madly in love:

I ran up the door
opened the stairs
said my pajamas
and put on my prayers

turned off my bed
tumbled into my light
and all because he kissed me good-night!

(Author Unknown)

3 Comments:

At 12:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kat! It's Trish from Hawaii. I finally am posting in your blog. I guess you know by now that I have one too. Come check it out sometime ok? It's called daysofaloha.

That's a cute description of what it's like when you are madly in love. :)

 
At 7:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like that poem! As cheesy as "Jesus is my boyfriend" sounds, sometimes it's just true.

I had to work on Valantines Day, and by the time I got home I was too tired to care about what day it was. I was just glad for it to be over!!!

 
At 9:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great poem! Glad you had your TRUE LOVE there for you!--Betsy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home