Thursday, February 03, 2005

Testing Testing

I just downloaded Firefox for Mac, and it lets me edit this text (as well as insert hyperlinks). So now I can bold text or write in italics whereas before I couldn't - Safari wouldn't let me. Or maybe it was just me and I couldn't figure it out. But whatever it was, the icons for text editing are there now, whereas with Safari (and "even" Internet Explorer for Mac) they weren't.

So whey hey - now I can play. I can change text colour or

  • bullet
  • point
  • all
  • kinds
  • of
  • trivia
I can type reeeeally biiiiiig or

really small

I can change my font to all kinds of different ones - well a few anyway

and I can align text right as well as left.

or centre it - great huh?


3 Comments:

At 9:36 pm, Blogger Lee Crowhurst said...

Firefox is the best :-)

 
At 11:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theres only one thing I can say really:

Geek geek geek!!!!

Have fun, I like firefox too!

Paul

 
At 7:54 pm, Blogger Lee said...

Tell me more about this Firefox Kat??
I've been wondering for a while whether it's worth downloading but never really bothered doing anything about it.
Since you've taken the geek step for me perhaps you can tell me if it's much better than Safari??
Is there any noticable difference other than you can use different fonts (not really a selling point for me since I can already do all that on my blog!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home