Monday, May 30, 2005

Selection Conference

The date has been set for the 1st of August. I am going to selection conference on the Monday, return on the Wednesday. I should hear within two weeks of that whether I have been accepted or not.

I have already been offered a place at St John's College, Nottingham (http://www.stjohns-nottm.ac.uk/), and am going to accept. So if all goes to plan, I will be a full time student again in September.

Please pray for
  • peace and presence of mind for me during the selection conference and in the run up to it
  • the selectors - for discernment and sensitivity
  • my vicar - for patience as he handles me during these next couple of months ;-)
As you can see, life is moving fast, and is leaving me breathless in the process. Apologies for non-communication to all my friends who I haven't spoken to in the last few months. Becoming a bishop is a full time job ;-) ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home