Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Captivated

Captivated by You
Held lightly but not wanting to go
Secure in Your love
Even when miles away
Knowing You'll welcome the prodigal home

Your love embraces my sin
Absorbs it, forgives it, forgets it
Your love welcomes me in
Just as I am
Dirty, dishevelled and disoriented by the world
Your presence cleanses me, sets me on the right path, gives me direction

A sense of newness every day
Clean slate
New beginnings
No matter what went before
You are the God of my yesterdays
But even more so
You are the God of my today and my tomorrow

2 Comments:

At 4:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing those words. What more can I say, they are beautiful.

Paul

 
At 2:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Kat....

Lisa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home