Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Today's Blog Entry: Life-is-busy!

It is. Very busy indeed. Too busy to write long blog entries.

Oh and I am also learning the piano/keyboard. And learning a lot about me in the process. Did you realise that I was a perfectionist? (I break that one off in Jesus' name...)
Or did you realise that I get so frustrated if things don't work the way I want them to that I actually have to get up from the piano and run around the room to get rid off excess energy? (Yes I know I need prayer...)

Anyways. No long blog entries today. Night night!

2 Comments:

At 12:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still dealing with the priceless image of you sprinting around the lounge (mad as a march hare). You'll have to get out of that habit before you start to play in church - people will talk if you start sprinting up and down the isle.

Keep on with the piano - you're doing great!
Paul

 
At 7:23 pm, Blogger Lee said...

So by saying you're not posting a blog entry, doesn't that mean you have posted a blog entry??
Hmm, you're messing with my mind Kat!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home