Sunday, January 15, 2006

Back to Skool

Well here we are again. It's the new year and the new term. Nothing much has changed, apart from the subjects. Pastoral care and Ethics are the flavours of the half-term. Very interesting (Ethics) and very challenging (Pastoral Care).

Pastoral Care seems to have the effect of bringing up unwanted issues with me. And I thought I was all sorted!! Only kidding.

It's quite fun actually. Listening skills. Appropriate boundaries. Counselling models. I'll be an expert in no time (or think I am which is just as dangerous).

3 Comments:

At 5:11 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

It's good to know that you'll be munchimg away in that ethical pasture.
(But why are you posting Blogs at 11.28 on Sunday morning? Aren't all the trainee vicars at church?)

 
At 4:33 pm, Blogger Ciera said...

HA! If you ever get all sorted, let me know how you did it!!! lol

Hope it's a good term for you just the same!

 
At 12:55 pm, Blogger Ash said...

Hi Kat,

Hope you enjoy the new term at school or college. I'm actually in London now but only for another week. Anyway, have a great term.
Love Ash

 

Post a Comment

<< Home