Monday, March 27, 2006

Today, I filed...

My view out of the window was in danger of being obliterated by stacks of handouts and paper in general, so today I filed. And filed. And filed. Last half term's papers joined the first term's papers in the red lever arch file. Also, and this will not surprise anyone who ever studied Christology at St John's with a certain lecturer, "The Person of Christ" handouts got their own lever arch file. A forest had to die for this half term's handouts.

Oh I also tidied generally, and matchmaked (is that a word?) loads and loads of lonely socks. I aired the whole flat, changed the bed, and went swimming this morning. Ah yes swimming. I discovered that I am disgustingly unfit. I did 14 lengths in 20 minutes and thought I might die. I exited the swimming pool to discover that my legs didn't seem my own anymore. So I decided to go again on Wednesday. Keep up the momentum. Go on encourage me!!

5 Comments:

At 11:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done - starting is the hard part. Jelly legs are nothing unusual - I get 'em at about 30 lengths after 45 minutes - unless cramp sets in first. Don't quit - swimming is an excellent supplement to filers arm development!

 
At 4:08 am, Blogger Ciera said...

Sounds like you're enjoying your holiday...{filing is always a delight}...good luck swimming. :)

 
At 4:26 am, Blogger Ash said...

Hey Kat,

I'm impressed that you went swimming! Good girl! Keep it up! I bet you must have some nice countryside to enjoy a nice walk too! Enjoy your break!

Love you loads,
Ash x

 
At 8:02 am, Blogger Unknown said...

I know about looking out of the window and seeing ... leaves. I must get the shears out and cut back the plants!
(And to get about Nottingham cheaply with no parking problems and adding to your healthy exercise regime, you could get a bike.)

 
At 11:00 am, Blogger Kat said...

Yay! Thanks for the encouragement guys! You can hold me accountable - going swimming tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home